Passionate dotNET Core, C#, Angular Full Stack Senior Cloud Application Engineer (AWS, full stack) is wanted to join our fun team. We are a solid company delivering cloud application solutions to our enterprise customers. This engineer will be a senior developer in .NET core / C# and develop AWS cloud applications using Lambda micro-services which integrate with the database. The Senior Cloud Application Engineer has experience with web application development tools and libraries to build enterprise class application solutions. Work collaboratively with Design, QA, Product Management and other peer Engineering resources to develop highly optimized execution plans to ensure timely delivery of products with high quality.
- Strong C# development experience for web + mobile web applications (5+ years), and .NET core experience (1 year)
- Core application product, feature, and logic development
- Experience with Application + database integration
- Integration and rapid bug fixing of core code with components developed separately
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Work collaboratively and openly with respect across all integrated team members
- Develop highly optimized execution plans to ensure timely delivery of products with high quality.
- Design and implement reusable and scalable frameworks for automating unit tests to improve code coverage and diminish possibility of regressions.
- Author design documentation and guides on areas of ownership to enhance and improve maintainability of the code-base.
- Provide thoughtful insight to the engineering as well as product-management teams around development approaches, workflows and innovative front-end technology solutions.
- "whatever it takes" team player attitude towards completing required development
- Able to work in a self guided fashion without continuous oversight, communicates updates and moves to the next logical step independently
- Experience working in Scrum based agile development methodology and with making significant development progress quickly
- Ability to accurately estimate and break out development tasks using estimation tools
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of professional best practices for Software Development Life Cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous integration, build processes, testing and operations.
- Database design to support optimal application performance
- Strong SQL skills
Nice to have Skills
- Devops automation, Kubernetes skills
- Experience working with AWS Lambda, Mongo
- AWS cloudfront, Cloudwatch Log Monitoring, RDS